Tuesday, August 19, 2008

on a sad note....

Today I am mourning the loss of a fellow christian from our church. Mrs. Debbie Respess passed away yesterday at her home. She was a great wife, mother, and young grandmother. I am really good friends with her daughter Jackie and Krista. I wish things didn't happen the way they do but only God knows how everything is going to end up. I just keep thinking that she'll never get to see her grandchildren grow up. Her grandchildren range from 5 months old to 10 yrs old. They were the light of her life and so were her children. Things like this really make me realize that we really don't know whats going to happen day after day. We always just suspect that we are going to live to be old age but you just never know. Makes me also realize what I take for granted in this life... my friends and family always being there... sometimes i'll say "okay well i'll talk to them next week when i get a chance"... they may not ever be that chance. I am so saddened by this death of a great woman. She always could make you smile when you weren't happy.
Please pray for her family and close friends as we will struggle through this. Only with time and encouragement will they heel.
Rest in Peace Mrs. Debbie,
We love you,
Carrie

No comments: