Monday, September 22, 2008

Well its been quite a while since I last updated. It has been rather busy around the Reiners house. Ty is growing like a little weed. He is starting to be interested in rolling over but can't quite master the idea of one more push of his foot and he'd be there. He rolls from his front to his side really good. Not too much longer and we'll have a roller around here. I can't wait until he has reached his next stage in his life.
Work is going really good. Ashley left on Sept 8 to have her baby, a little boy. I am taking her place at work until she returns in 8 weeks. Work is busy but its a job and it gets food on the table and shelter over our bodies so I shouldn't complain too much.
Dustin starts his new job next Monday, the 29th. He is really excited. It will be good to get away for a while. Away from home, me and Ty... just get away.

Our lives are finally coming together. Coming together quitely nice if I can say so myself. Both of us are employed, we are in our own house, Ty is growing and healthy, I definitely count my blessings everyday for everything God has blessed us with. We never quite realize how great we have it until one day we don't (have it).

Dustin and I's relationship has never been better. Our love is stronger now, and his smile will always make my day better no matter how bad it has been. His arms will always make me feel safer and secure. His kisses always make me feel irresistible. I can't ever imagine having a greater man to marry than Dustin and although I don't tell him as much as I should, when we go to bed at night, I know he knows that I love him and everything will always be okay. You know why? Because "God won't ever give you anything He knows you can't handle".

Well have a good night. I'll leave you with some new pictures and a video of Ty I took last night. Good Night

No comments: